top of page

8/2 Fire up for the weekend.

Evening all, Wolfruna Chapter!


Last Sunday's ride was really good fun, and it's great to see our chapter thriving. A warm welcome to our new members from across the West Midlands! It's fantastic news that you'll be joining us on our international adventures this year.


Just a reminder - Our next chapter is 19th March at Penn Bowling Club from 19:30.


Membership Update & Reminder


A huge shoutout to the 70% who've renewed their memberships for 2024 – your support keeps our wheels turning! To the remaining 30%, now that we're cruising through February, we kindly ask you to gear up and process your membership fees. Remember, early payments make for a smoother ride for everyone involved.


Single Full Membership: £25

Associate Membership: £15

Dual Membership: £40 (for couples)


Payment options:

BACS Transfer to Wolfruna Chapter, HSBC, Sort code: 40-47-11, Account number: 22216760.

Cash at the dealership on Saturdays.


Please Note: After paying, kindly drop a quick message in our WhatsApp group with “Membership Paid” to keep our records straight.


Deadline: Let's aim to have all memberships sorted by the end of the month to avoid a last-minute rush.


Pete Harris is currently recovering from his knee operation. Let's send him our best wishes for a speedy recovery.


Wix App - For those yet to use the app with all our events on, please do so as it greatly assists us. Click here to use the Wix App - http://wix.to/7HZ58Qf?ref=cl


Thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm. It's what makes Wolfruna Chapter the vibrant community it is. This Saturday's ride is taking a detour – due to a lack of RSVPs, we've decided to cancel. We are trying to plan a few weeks ahead so please RSVP for rides you’re interested in before they’re cancelled – we have a ride coming up on 18th Feb and the Broadwalk Marina ride on 24th Feb.Despite the ride cancellation, we're kickstarting this Saturday at the dealership. A perfect chance to catch up.


Ride safe, cheers.


Broth

Comments


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page